This recipe is perfect for beginning the summer season, pesto is prepared with fresh asparagus and young spinach. Supplement the boiled pasta with freshly prepared pesto with pine nuts, parmesan cheese, garlic and olive oil, and you will have an excellent dish for dinner!
Cook time:40 minutes
- Asparagus - 450 g.
- Handful of spinach - 3 pcs.
- Garlic (denticles) - 2 pcs.
- Parmesan cheese grated - 1 glass.
- Pine nuts - 1 glass.
- Olive oil - 1/4glass.
- Lemon for juice - 1/2 pcs.
- Salt - 1/2 tsp.
- Place 2 pots of water on the stove, one for asparagus, the other for pasta. Bring to a boil. In the meantime, brown cedar nuts in a frying pan.
- Boil the asparagus in salted water for 2-3 minutes. Rinse immediately in cold water. Set aside a little asparagus for a side dish. While the pasta is being cooked, cook pesto.
- Put the remaining asparagus in a blender, add 3/4 cup toasted nuts, 3 handfuls of spinach, 2 cloves of garlic and a glass of grated parmesan cheese. Start whipping, pouring a thin trickle a quarter cup of olive oil. Add the juice of half a lemon and salt to taste.
- Drain the paste, rinse it in cold water and add a glass of freshly prepared pesto. Stir. Sprinkle a quarter of a glass of pendant pine nuts, grated Parmesan and add a splash of olive oil and the asparagus.