Sometimes, especially after the holidays, you always want healthy food. The recipe for chicken cutlets with a fragrant caper sauce with shallots is the very same dish! Chicken is fried without breading and served with fresh arugula, dill and grated Parmesan cheese. Great for lunch or dinner.
Cook time:25 minutes
- Chicken fillet - 2 pcs.
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp. l.
- Shallots - 1 pc.
- Garlic (denticles) - 2 pcs.
- Chicken broth or white wine - 1/2 cup.
- Red pepper (flakes) - 1/2 tsp.
- Capers - 1 tbsp. l.
- Rukkola - 2-3 glasses.
- Cheese Parmesan grated - to taste.
- Beat thinly chicken fillets, season with salt. Preheat the olive oil in a frying pan. Fry the fillet on both sides for 2-3 minutes on each side. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil.
- In the frying pan add another 1 tbsp. spoon the butter and add chopped shallots. Fry until light golden and add crushed garlic. Cook another half-minute, stirring constantly.
- Pour in white wine, stir and add capers and flakes of red pepper. Cook until the liquid is almost evaporated, 2-4 minutes.