Cold, refreshing and bright cherry lemonade will be your favorite summer drink! This lemonade with cherry flavor is very easy to prepare, it is great for a summer barbecue, a picnic or just in the summer heat. The recipe differs from the others in that it does not contain soda, we are talking about simple cherry juice, fresh lime and soda water. Enjoy!
Cook time:10 minutes
- Cherry juice - 1 glass.
- Sugar syrup is 1/4 cup.
- Lime juice - 1/4 cup.
- Pomegranate syrup is 1/4 cup.
- Soda - 1 glass.
- Cocktail cherry and ice - to taste.
- Fill the cups with 3/4 ice cubes and place 2 cocktail cherries.
- Prepare a natural cherry juice and a simple sugar syrup: mix equal parts of sugar and water and bring the boil, until the sugar dissolves completely. Dilute it with soda water. Or just use a sprite.
- In a jug, mix pomegranate syrup, cherry juice, lime juice and sugar syrup. Top up with soda.