Cucumber Wright delicious and healthy sauce, which can be served to all types of vegetable dishes. It is prepared in just a few minutes with a minimum of ingredients: Greek yoghurt, cucumber, green chili pepper, salt and a pinch of cumin powder. Its brackish taste with a mild cumin flavor can be supplemented with 1 tablespoon of finely chopped fresh mint leaves for a refreshing mint flavor. Serve with rice, plov or other vegetable dishes.
Cook time:10 minutes
- Greek yogurt or sour cream - 1 glass.
- Cucumber - 1 piece.
- Green chili pepper - 1 pc.
- Cumin (powder) - 1/2 tsp.
- Coriander leaves - 1 tbsp. l.
- Salt - to taste.
- Wash, peel the cucumber and grate on a large grater.
- Sour cream and salt in whisk with a whisk or fork in a small bowl until smooth.
- Add grated cucumber and finely chopped green chili and mix well. Pour the sauce into a serving bowl and decorate with coriander leaves and sprinkle with caraway powder.