Tomato Wright is one of the simplest recipes of Indian cuisine, which does not require much time for cooking. For this recipe is better to use ripe sweetish tomatoes, without sourness. The taste of tomatoes and Greek yoghurt is complemented with coriander leaves, caraway seeds and chilli powder and you will get one of the best sauces that you will always cook. Serve with fried vegetables or lemon rice.
Cook time:10 minutes
- Tomatoes - 2 pcs.
- Coriander leaves - 2 tbsp. l.
- Chili pepper - 1 pc.
- Greek yogurt or sour cream - 1 glass.
- Pepper c / m - to taste.
- Lightly beat the yogurt or sour cream until smooth.
- Ripe tomatoes cut into halves and remove the seeds. Cut into small pieces. Chop the chili.
- Add chopped coriander leaves, cumin powder and salt. Stir and taste.