Fried Rice In Chinese is one of the most popular recipes for roasted rice in the world. This vegetarian recipe includes many vegetables, which gives it a unique tempting taste and color. Its success lies in using the right matched type of rice (eg Basmati), the finished rice should not be sticky. Make sure that the steamed rice has no lumps and each grain is separated. This will help the addition of 1 teaspoon of oil or 3-4 drops of lemon when cooking rice for a couple. The recipe for Chinese rice can be supplemented with celery, green peas, capsicum, etc. You can add Chile sauce for flavor. For delicious filing, cook manchurian gravy. Her recipe is very simple: take 3 boiled yolks, rub them with 3 teaspoons of sugar, and continue to rub, pour a thin trickle of 1.5 cups of olive oil. Stir until the sauce thickens. Then add freshly squeezed from one and a half lemons juice, salt to taste and 1/2 cup very finely chopped gherkins or 2 large fresh cucumber.
Cook time:30 minutes
- Boiled rice - 2.5 glasses.
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Chili pepper - 1 pc.
- Ginger is crushed. and garlic - 1 tsp.
- Carrots finely cut. - 1/4 glass.
- Cabbage is finely cut. - 1/2 glass.
- Green onions (stalks) - 2 pcs.
- The string bean is finely cut. - 1/4 glass.
- Soy sauce - 1 tbsp. l.
- Chilli pepper - 1/4 tsp.
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. l.
- Salt - to taste.
- Prepare the ingredients: cut the onion into thin slices, chop the green chili pepper finely.
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan over medium heat and fry the chopped onion, green chilli, sliced ginger and chopped garlic for a minute. Add carrots, cabbage, green onions and beans and mix, frying 2-3 minutes. Vegetables should be slightly crispy, but not soft.
- Add and mix the black ground pepper, soy sauce and salt. Then add the previously prepared boiled rice and gently mix. Do not mix too much, otherwise rice grains can break. Cook 2-3 minutes on medium heat.