This recipe is nothing more than roasted vegetables in a spicy thick sauce with homemade cheese. To make a sauce for cheese sticks, fry carrots, onions, bell peppers and tomatoes with green chili. Then add the tomato ketchup, chili powder and turmeric powder, ground coriander, the legendary Indian spice mix gara masala and salt. Then add cheese and stew to the desired consistency of the sauce, for this you will need only a few minutes... Serve with bread cakes, pilaf and fresh cucumber salad for lunch or dinner.
Cook time:25 minutes
- Home-made cheese (Paneer). for bars - 150 g.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Green pepper - 1 pc.
- Green chili pepper - 1 pc.
- Tomato - 1 pc.
- Tomato puree - 1/4 tbsp. l.
- Seeds of cumin - 1/2 tsp.
- Garlic-ginger paste - 1 tbsp. l.
- Tomato ketchup - 1 tbsp. l.
- Red chili pepper (powder) - 1 tsp.
- Turmeric powder - pinch.
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp.
- Garam Masala - 1/4 tsp.
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. l.
- Coriander leaves - 2 tbsp. l.
- Salt - to taste.
- Cut all the vegetables and cheese panier with slabs, as shown in the photo.
- Heat the oil in a medium-sized frying pan over medium heat and add cumin seeds. When they lightly brown, add chopped onions and fry until translucent. Then add the ginger and garlic paste and cook another minute. Add carrot and pepper and fry for 2 more minutes. Finally, add the tomato and green chili pepper.
- After 1 minute add the tomato puree and mix. Cook 2-3 minutes, then add tomato ketchup, powder of red chili pepper and turmeric, ground coriander, a mixture of spices garam masala and salt.
- Stir well and pour 1/3 cup of water, let it simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the panier and mix well. Cook until the sauce thickens, 2-3 minutes. Turn off the stove and serve, decorating with coriander leaves.