This is one of the best recipes prepared with a home-made cheese paneer, which can be served as a snack or garnish. You can supplement the recipe with tomato, yellow pepper or corn; fry the shish kebabs in a non-stick frying pan or bake on the grill. Cook and enjoy delicious, slightly crispy kebabs with cheese and vegetables!
Cook time:1 hour 20 minutes
- Home-made cheese (Paneer). for cubes - 1.5 cups.
- Green pepper - 2 pcs.
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Red pepper - 1 pc.
- Ginger-garlic paste - 1.5 tsp.
- Greek yogurt or sour cream - 1 glass.
- Red chili pepper (powder) - 1 tsp.
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp.
- Garam Masala - 1/4 tsp.
- Vegetable oil - 1.5 tsp.
- Lemon juice - 1-2 tsp.
- Green onions (cut.) - to taste.
- Lightly beat the Greek yogurt, add the ginger paste, chili powder, garam masala or any other Indian spice mix, ground coriander and salt. Mix well, this will be marinade. Add the diced cheese, onions and both kinds of pepper into it. Stir and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour or overnight.
- String pickled vegetables and cheese on wooden skewers.
- Preheat the frying pan over medium heat, add 1.5 teaspoons of oil and fry the shish kebabs until golden.