Spicy and spicy chili pepper with fried homemade cheese cubes, cooked according to this recipe - a very tasty dish. Marinovaya cubes of panir in batter from cornmeal gives a pleasant aroma to this dish, although if you have little time, mix the cheese with medium density with batter and fry immediately. The amount of chili pepper can be reduced, depending on how much spicy dishes you like. It can be served as a snack or as a garnish with fried rice in Chinese.
Cook time:35 minutes
- Home-made cheese (Paneer). on cubes - 250 g.
- Chili pepper green - 4 pcs.
- Garlic (denticles) - 5-6 pieces.
- Ginger grated - 1/2 tsp.
- Green pepper - 1 pc.
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Flour - 2 tbsp. l.
- Corn flour - 2 tbsp. l.
- Soy sauce - 2 tsp.
- Sweet chilli sauce - 1 tsp.
- Tomato sauce - 1.5 tsp.
- Water - 6 tbsp. l.
- Chilli p / m - 1/2 tsp.
- Salt - to taste.
- Prepare battered flour, 2 tbsp. spoons of cornmeal, black ground pepper and salt with 4-6 st. with a spoonful of water (the consistency should be of medium density).
- Panier cut into cubes 3x3 cm. Place in a bowl and leave to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Then heat 1 cup of vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium heat and fry the cheese until crusty. Spread on paper towels to absorb the excess oil.
- Preheat 2 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan. Add chopped ginger and garlic and fry for 30 seconds. Then add chopped onion and fry until it turns light brown. Now it was the turn of chili and green pepper. Stir them with onion and continue cooking for 2 more minutes. Season with chili sauce, soy sauce, tomato sauce and salt. Stir well and simmer over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Dissolve in a small bowl 1 tbsp. spoon of corn flour in 3 tbsp. spoons of water. Add the fried panier and the dissolved corn flour. Stir and simmer over medium heat for about 2-3 minutes until the sauce thickens.