If you are looking for a quick, simple, easy and healthy breakfast recipe, cook these tortillas! First mix the semolina with cottage cheese and water. Allow to stand this mixture for 20 minutes, so that the mangle absorbed the liquid and swelled. In the meantime, cut the onion, pepper and tomato. Then mix all the ingredients, add grated ginger, season with salt and pour in a little water if the mixture is very thick. Stir well and fry in a pan until ruddy. For a change, a mixture of vegetables can be put on top of the dough added to the pan. Ready cakes are soft with crispy edges. Serve with ketchup or enjoy with a cup of tea.
Cook time:30 minutes
- Semolina - 1 glass.
- Curd - 1/4 cup.
- Hot pepper thread. - 1/4 stack.
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Tomato - 1 pc.
- Chili pepper green - 2 pcs.
- Ginger grated - 1 tsp.
- Vegetable oil - 1 tsp.
- Salt - to taste.
- Mix the semolina, cottage cheese and salt in a large bowl. Continuing mixing, gradually add water (about 1 cup), until you get a dough, the consistency of thick sour cream. Allow to stand for 20 minutes.
- Then add the diced onions, capsicum, tomatoes, green chili, grated ginger, coriander leaves and 1 teaspoon of butter.
- Mix well and add some more water, if necessary, as the mancha will absorb the liquid and the mixture will get too thick.
- Heat the frying pan over medium heat and add a few drops of oil. Spread it all over the surface with half a bow or potato. Add the prepared mixture to the frying pan (about half a glass) and smooth with a spoon. The size of the portion you choose, in the form of pancakes or flat cakes. Their thickness should not exceed 1 cm.
- Reduce the heat to a minimum, sprinkle the semi-finished product with 1 teaspoon of oil and fry on both sides until golden brown.