Adore cottage cheese, but only in the form of special desserts? Do you like making ordinary culinary masterpieces? Do you dream of feeding the households with milk, but they rest? All three requests can satisfy such a refined, airy, but not at all difficult in making dish, like a pie with cottage cheese and apples.
Cook time:1 hour 0 minutes
- Cottage cheese: 300 g
- Apple: 1 large
- Eggs: 4 pcs.
- Sugar usual: 100 g
- Flour: 4 tbsp. l.
- Sour cream: 3 tbsp. l.
- Manka: 2 tbsp. l.
- Soda: 1/2 tsp.
- Vanilla: pinch
- Oil: to lubricate the mold
- The apple is peeled and peeled. Gently cut into beautiful slices. Capacity, where it is necessary to bake a dessert, to grease half of oil, to cover a bottom with brown sugar. Lay out the apple slices, on top of which to place the pieces of butter remaining. The mold should be moved to a hot oven at 210 degrees for a quarter of an hour.
- However, be guided by the appearance of the slices, which should become translucent and slightly browned.
While caramel is being prepared, one can tackle the basis. In a container, break 2 eggs and combine them with sugar. Beat the mass. In a separate bowl, stir cottage cheese, the remaining eggs, sour cream, vanilla and soda. Then, combine both mixtures, gently kneading the dough with a spatula.
- Procurement should resemble homemade sour cream in consistency. If the cottage cheese is bazaar, it is possible that you will have to add a little more sour cream.
- Without taking out the form from the oven, pour into it - just over caramel lumps prepared mass. Reduce the temperature by 30 degrees and bake the product until it is ready. Focus on a ruddy brown. Apply the toothpick by sticking it in the center and checking for dryness: if nothing is stuck, the miracle cake is ready. Usually the process lasts for about half an hour.
Curd-apple masterpiece is ready. It remains to give the dessert a little cool and turn it over so that the apple caramel is on top. You can eat!