I always had a special relationship with breakfast, especially on weekends. Morning days are designed for pancakes with apples or French toast, a cup of tea with delicious cookies, but fried flank steak with eggs and cheese on guacamole and wheat cakes is not a feminine option. This recipe for breakfast / brunch, surprisingly easy to prepare and of course different from the usual scrambled eggs and bacon. You can surprise with such breakfast your husband, or friends who are staying with you at the weekend. This is a recipe for 4 people, and each serving contains 2 eggs, 100 grams of meat, 2 tablespoons of cheddar and mozzarella over the tortilla.
Cook time:30 minutes
- For flank steak: Garlic (denticles) - 4 pcs.
- Salt - 1 pack
- Cumin (powder) - 1/2 tsp.
- Parsley, sage, pepper - 1/4 tsp.
- Paprika, curry - on 1/4 ch. L.
- Olive oil - 1/4 cup.
- Flank steak - 450 g.
- Eggs - 8 pcs.
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp. l.
- Corn tortillas - 4 pcs.
- Avocado for guacamole - 2 pcs.
- Cheddar cheese (grated) - 8 tbsp. l.
- Cheese mozzarella grated - 8 tbsp. l.
- Salt, pepper c / m - to taste.
- Grind the garlic with a knife, mix the spices together in a small bowl. Rub them a steak, then sprinkle with chopped garlic. Preheat a large skillet over high heat, add olive oil. When it starts to hiss, add a flank steak and brown it on high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side. Transfer the steak to the cutting board and let it rest for 10 minutes. Then cut it across the fibers with relatively thin slices.
- Now prepare the eggs. Sprinkle the pan with oil and heat it over medium heat. Kill the eggs and make a frying pan. Put the spatula on the plate. In a large frying pan fry cakes in 1 tbsp. Spoon olive oil on both sides and place one cake on the plate. Mash the avocado pulp and spread it over the plates over each cake.
- Put the pieces of meat on the guacamole. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons. spoons grated cheddar and 2 tbsp. spoons of chopped mozzarella.
- Finally, from above place on 2 eggs, sprinkle with salt and pepper.