This is a simple recipe that does not bother you too much. Fry the ribs, then bake in the oven with mustard and nut powder and you will have a wonderful, neat holiday dish on your table!
Cook time:1 hour 15 minutes
- Ribs of lamb - 8 pcs.
- Salt, pepper c / m - to taste.
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp. l.
- Pistachio thread. - 1/4 stack.
- Breadcrumbs - 1/4 cup.
- Carrots - 3 pcs.
- Parsley, oregano - by 1/4 tsp.
- A bunch of asparagus - 1 pc.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Place pistachios, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in the food processor and chop. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and mix. Sprinkle lamb with salt and pepper. Preheat a large frying pan over high heat. Add the olive oil and fry the mutton for 3 minutes on each side until brown.
- Transfer the lamb into a baking dish with greasy side up and grease with mustard. Sprinkle with pistachios and crumbs of bread. Afterwards, squeeze the powder. Bake mutton for about 20-25 minutes, then transfer to a cutting board or plate. Cut the mutton into portions, 2 or 3 ribs in each.
- Cut the peeled carrots into 4 parts. Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add the carrots and mix in oil, seasoning with a pinch of salt, parsley and oregano. Cook on high heat, until the carrots are beautifully browned, about 10-15 minutes. After that, remove from the plate, cover and leave so while cooking asparagus. Boil the asparagus until soft, drain into a colander. Add in a frying pan with carrots and mix. Season with salt to taste.