Summer is the best time of the year for light dishes with fresh vegetables. This is one of the most pleasant dishes for lunch or dinner, to cook for the whole family or for the company of friends. A hot and fragrant pesto sauce can be made in advance and stored in a freezer or bought in a store. The rest of the preparation can take only 15 minutes, while preparing pasta, you grill chicken meat and prepare an aromatic dressing. Pasta with cherry tomatoes, shallots, garlic and parmesan cheese with a pinch of red pepper are perfectly combined with juicy chicken meat, fried to a crisp crust!
Cook time:50 minutes
- Pasta 450 g.
- Chicken fillet - 4 pcs.
- Breadcrumbs - 1,5 stack.
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Olive oil - 3 tbsp. l.
- Onions - 2 pcs.
- Cherry tomatoes - 500 g.
- Garlic (denticles) - 1 pc.
- Fat cream - 1/2 tbsp. l.
- Red chili pepper (powder) - 1/4 tsp.
- For pesto: Basil - 1 stack.
- Spinach - 1 stack.
- Garlic (denticles) - 3 pcs.
- Pine nuts - 1/4 stack.
- Cheese Parmesan grated - 1/4 cup.
- Olive oil - 1/4 cup.
- In a dry frying pan, fry the pine nuts along with the uncooked garlic cloves. Pine nuts will be ready much faster than garlic, so that once they are browned, put them on a plate, let them cool down for a while, and leave the garlic and continue cooking until it turns golden.
- Peel the cloves of garlic, cool slightly and place them in a food processor along with pine nuts, basil, spinach and parmesan cheese.
- Grind the ingredients and pour olive oil in a thin trickle with the machine running. You will have 3/4 cups of Pesto sauce.
- Whisk the egg and dip chopped chicken fillets (turkey or shrimp fillets), then roll in breadcrumbs mixed with salt and pepper. Boil the pasta in salted water. While they are preparing, prepare the rest of the ingredients: wash the tomatoes, cut the onions, chop the garlic. Pour the macaroni, leaving about 1 cup of liquid for the recipe. Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, heat 2 tbsp. spoon the oil over medium heat. Fry the chicken fillet on both sides until golden brown.
- In another frying pan, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil over medium heat and fry the chopped shallots for 2 minutes, until cooked. Add chopped cherry tomatoes, chopped garlic and chopped red pepper. Season with salt and pepper and cook over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add the pesto sauce and stir, then pour in the cream. Cook for about a minute until the mixture warms up.
- At the end, add the cooked pasta, pour the broth from the pasta into a frying pan and mix.