You can never resist the smell of a warm pie. This simple recipe with a ready biscuit test with cinnamon and caramel sauce with butter, brown sugar and spices for pumpkin pie can be prepared in just 10 minutes! (Composition of spices for pumpkin pie (each 1 teaspoon): ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon cloves and sweet pepper) Serve for tea and enjoy!
Cook time:35 minutes
- Brown sugar - 2.5 stack.
- Sugar - 1 stack.
- Carnation - 1 tsp.
- Ginger ground - 1 tsp.
- Biscuit dough - 900 g.
- Butter - 110 g.
- Pataka - 2 tbsp. l.
- Milk is 1/4 cup.
- Spices for pie - 3 tbsp. l.
- Mix half a cup of brown sugar with a glass of white sugar + 2 tablespoons of spices for pumpkin pie, cloves and ginger in a plastic bag with a clasp.
- Cut the biscuit dough into small pieces and roll in a sugar mixture. Place the candied dough in a greased baking dish.
- In a medium-sized saucepan bring to boiling oil, molasses, milk, the remaining 2 cups of brown sugar with 1 tbsp. spoon of spices for a pumpkin pie.
- Pour the sponge cake over this mixture and place in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees C. Bake for 20-25 minutes. During baking, the pie will increase in volume, so place the baking dish on a baking sheet covered with foil.