What could be better during a stifling heat than a cold, creamy dessert? Prepare homemade ice cream from natural ingredients, you yourself know that the more quality the ingredients, the more delicious it will turn out. This is the simplest recipe, do not bother with gelatin or boil the mixture, and with the feed you can experiment endlessly: fresh fruit or berries, jam, jam, caramel sauce, chocolate chips ...!
Cook time:60 minutes
- Cheese creamy - 220 g.
- Condensed milk - 450 g.
- Vanilla extract - 1 tsp.
- Sugar powder - 1-2 tbsp. l.
- Fat cream - 2.5 stacks.
- Cocoa powder - 1/4 cup.
- Prepare the ingredients.
- In a large bowl, beat the softened cream cheese, half a can of condensed milk until the mixture becomes thick and uniform. Add 1 cup of cooled thick cream and whisk until the mixture thickens.
- In another bowl, mix the remaining half of the condensed milk and cocoa powder with a mixer. Add the remaining 1.5 cups of chilled cream and whisk until the mixture is thick and lush.
- Cut the corner of the bag with the clasp (or use a pastry bag with a figured nozzle) and place the vanilla and chocolate mixture in it.
- Squeeze the mixture in a circle in the cups and place them in the freezer. Wait at least 30 minutes, the ice cream will keep the shape well, but it will remain a bit soft. Or freeze for several hours.
- Decorate with chocolate chips, chopped nuts, fresh fruit, caramel or chocolate syrup. Or leave it as it is.