If you want to feed your family with healthy food and try to cook vegetarian recipes more often or to include more vegetables in the menu, here's one more. Baked pepper is stuffed with stuffing from pearl barley with toasted onions, garlic, tomatoes, spinach and Feta cheese - a very tasty combination. And what are your favorite lean dishes?
Cook time:50 minutes
- Pepper (orange, red, yellow) - 3 pcs.
- Cheese Feta - 2/3 stack.
- Spinach - 1,5 stack.
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Garlic (denticles) - 2 pcs.
- Olive oil - 3 tbsp. l.
- Tomatoes are cut. - 400 g.
- Broth - 2.5 stacks.
- Oregano Sushi. - 2.5 tsp.
- Pine nuts - 1/4 stack.
- Pearl barley - 1 stack.
- Salt, pepper c / m - to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 180? C. Next, prepare the pepper. Cut it in half and remove the seeds and core. Place them on a baking sheet and oil with olive oil. Bake in the oven until soft for 20 minutes.
- While the pepper is baked, cook the filling. In a large frying pan, fry onion in olive oil until soft, then add finely chopped garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Then pour in vegetable or chicken broth, add the tomatoes, diced and pearl barley. season with spices and bring to a boil. Cook until the pearl bar is soft and most of the liquid evaporates. Add the spinach and mix.
- Then roasted cedar nuts, which can be browned in the oven, while brewing pearl barley. For the finishing touch, add half of the crumbled Feta cheese and mix.
- Fill the prepared pepper with filling and crumble the remaining Feta cheese on top.