In summer, I always try to reduce the kitchen trouble to a minimum, whether it's a festive feast or a regular meeting with friends. In my list of fast and delicious dishes there are shish kebabs from salmon, they always turn out to be a hit dish, because my husband cooks them very tasty! Seafood is always perfectly combined with lemon, garlic and fresh parsley. Salmon is prepared very quickly on high heat, which gives it an amazing smoky aroma and preserves the juiciness of the fish. You can pickle the salmon ahead of time by placing it in the fridge. Only add lemon juice 30 minutes before grilling, and the second point: the fish should be warmed at room temperature before placing it on the grill. Enjoy!
Cook time:35 minutes
- Salmon fillet - 1,5 kg.
- Garlic (denticles) - 2-3 pcs.
- Fresh parsley - 1 tbsp. l.
- Lemons - 2 pcs.
- Olive oil - 1/4 cup.
- Salt, pepper c / m - 1/2 tsp.
- Prepare the ingredients. Remove salmon fillets from the skin.
- Cut the fish into cubes 5x5 cm. Add 2-3 crushed cloves of garlic, 1 tbsp. a spoon of chopped fresh parsley - 1 tsp lemon peel and juice 1 lemon and mix.
- You can use metal skewers or wooden skewers, previously soaked for 30 minutes in cold water. String fish by placing pieces close to each other so that they do not dry out when frying.
- Heat the grill for 15 minutes over medium heat. Wipe the grill with paper towels soaked in oil. Fry the shish kebabs for 10-12 minutes, periodically turning them until ready. Transfer to a dish, squeeze out the lemon juice and sprinkle with fresh parsley.