Appetizing casserole with chicken, corn tortillas, green chilli, hot sauce and three kinds of cheese is very easy to prepare, but the result is amazing. You just need to boil the chicken fillet, cook the sauce, mix all the ingredients for the filling and lay it layer by layer into a baking dish. Serve the Mexican casserole for dinner with a salad of fresh vegetables or pickles.
Cook time:50 minutes
- Chicken meat - 900 g.
- Chicken broth - 1 stack.
- Chili pepper green cons. - 2 banks
- Onion thread. - 1 stack.
- Milk - 1 stack.
- Cheese creamy - 1/4 cup.
- Cheese Monterey Jack or Cheddar - 1 stack.
- Corn tortillas - 12 pcs.
- Cheese Dor Blue or brynza - 60 g.
- Chips from corn tortillas - 1 tbsp. l.
- Red hot sauce - 2 tsp.
- In a large saucepan bring to a boil chicken broth and 1 can of canned chili peppers. Add chicken and cook until meat is ready, about 15 minutes. Take the meat out on a cutting board and chop it with two forks.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the second can of chili peppers and onions. Fry for 3 minutes or until soft. Then pour in the milk, add Cheddar cheese, red hot sauce, cream cheese, tomato sauce and mix well.
- Add the boiled chicken and continue cooking for 2 more minutes. In the meantime, fry a corn cake to a golden color and crumble.
- Shape the baking dish with vegetable oil and place on the bottom of corn tortillas. Cover with chicken mixture. Repeat the layers twice, ending with the chicken mixture. Sprinkle the top with grated Cheddar cheese and pieces of toasted cake. Bake for 30 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees C. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.